What is Life Insurance?
Simply, life insurance is an affordable way to protect your family’s financial security if you’re not there to take care of them. Life insurance can help with paying the mortgage, college tuition and final expenses.
What’s right for you? It may seem complicated but no worries, we’re here with the answers you need to make the right decisions for your family’s future.
Protect your loved ones during life’s difficult times with insurance from
Our team of licensed advisers work with you to find a policy that fits your needs from the most trusted life insurance carriers in the country. Whether it’s a term or whole life policy, we’ll work hand in hand to get you the peace of mind life insurance provides.
DiabeticInsuranceQuotes.com agents will find a policy that can help your family members pay for sudden costs such as:
– Funeral expenses
– Medical bills
– College expenses
– Other financial burdens
Your acceptance is guaranteed if you are between the ages of 0 and 85.
No Medical Exams
You do not have to submit to a medical exam or answer any health questions to apply. Which means no blood, urine, or EKG.
Premiums Do Not Increase
Your policy premium will never increase as long as it is paid on time.
Get the life insurance coverage policy that fits your needs
Speak with a licensed agent. Call 312-725-3480
Types of Life Insurance:
-Types of Insurance
-Term Life Insurance
-Final Expense Life Insurance
-Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Types of Insurance
Do you need help finding a life insurance policy to protect your family? Diabetic Insurance Solutions’ licensed insurance agents are available to guide you through the process, help compare plans from great carriers, and save you money. Diabetic Insurance Solutions offers three basic types of life insurance.
Term Life Insurance:
Term life insurance policies provide protection for a set amount of years. If you die during the term, a lump sum death benefit is paid to your beneficiary. Since term life policies last for a specific number of years, and not an entire lifetime, rates tend to be cheaper than whole life policies. Term life insurance policies typically last between 10 and 30 years.
Term policies are the most common type of life insurance and are perfect for people looking to obtain coverage for things like mortgage payments, outstanding loans or debts, education costs, or every day expenses. Life Coverage offers plans that require no medical exams – simply talk to an agent and get covered today.
Types of Term Life Insurance from Life Coverage
1. Level Term Life Insurance: Level term life policies provide a fixed coverage amount with premiums that don’t change over the life of the term. These policies provide you with affordable, predictable protection.
2. Critical Illness Term Life Insurance: These are affordable plans that provide a lump-sum benefit payment upon the diagnosis of a major illness. These plans act as either standalone policies or are added on to a term life insurance policy as a rider.
Fill out the form to to talk to a Diabetic Insurance Solutions agent today and find the term life insurance policy that’s best for you.
3. Final Expense Life Insurance: Final expense policies are designed to cover the costs associated with your death, namely funeral and burial expenses. These are permanent life insurance policies, so the policy remains in force as long as the premiums continue to be paid. These policies also offer a savings vehicle component that builds nominal cash value over time.
Types of Final Expense Life Insurance from Life Coverage
1. Level Final Expense Insurance: These low cost plans have an immediately available death benefit, so the beneficiary is paid quickly. The premium and benefit stays the same for the life of the policy.
Guaranteed Issue Final Expense Insurance– These are policies that guarantee acceptance to any applicant, requiring no health information from the insured prior to acceptance.
Fill out the form, and a Diabetic Insurance Solutions agent will call you today to find the final expense insurance policy that provides the coverage you need.
2. Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance: Accidental death and dismemberment policies provide protection for both you and your family in the case you are injured or killed in an accident. A lump sum benefit payment is made to you or your beneficiary if you suffer an accident causing severe injury or death. This payment can be used to cover things like medical bills, mortgage payments, college funds, burial expenses, and other out-of-pocket expenses.
Share some information with us on the form, and a licensed Diabetic Insurance Solutions agent will reach out and help get you covered today.
© 2022 Diabetic Insurance Solutions.