A life insurance provider with almost a century of experience, Foresters Life Insurance 2021, recently unveiled their new strategy on November 1. The following will be part of their new strategy:
a greater death benefit compared to their prior plans. Depending on the client’s age, lower premiums. – If you are a veteran or elderly citizen, there are new discounts.
The Foresters team is thrilled to introduce this item and wishes it would smooth your passage through life. Click here to read more about it.
Who is Foresters Life Insurance Company
The Independent Order of Foresters Life Insurance is the exclusive owner of the trade names and trademarks Foresters Financial and Foresters. The Independent Order of Foresters is much more than your typical provider of insurance and annuities.
In actuality, they are a global provider of financial services with locations in Canada, the US, and the UK that was founded in 1874. In addition, they have been fulfilling the life insurance, retirement, and investment demands of their more than one million members for more than 145 years!
They are dedicated to each member’s particular position and financial objectives, but they are also strong on giving back to the community by participating in voluntary activities that benefit nearby areas. Foresters Financial Services is one of our top 10 life insurance carriers in the US because to its “A” (Outstanding) rating from independent rating organisation A.M. Best for financial strength.
Get A Quotation Now in Less Than 30 Seconds
Foresters Financial Headquarters
As previously indicated, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom are all home to members of Foresters Life Insurance Company. Their corporate headquarters, though, are in Toronto, Canada.
Here are a few methods of getting in touch with Foresters Life Insurance Company of Canada.
Address for Foresters Life Insurance
Foresters’ Independent Order
Don Mills Road, 789
Canada’s Toronto, ON M3C1T9
American Postal Address
PO Box 179
Foresters Financial, C/O Frontier Distribution, Courier/Overnight
Buffalo, NY 14206 Attention: New Business 660 Howard Street
Phone number for Foresters Life Insurance
- Advantages for Members: 1-800-444-3043
- general questions for members: 1-800-828-1540
Foresters Financial Life Insurance Reviews (Products)
Let’s go to the heart of what drives this engine now that we are familiar with Foresters Financial’s past. This will be a product-by-product analysis of Foresters Insurance.
It’s challenging for a broker or agent to match some of Foresters’ insurance product prices. In fact, they offer a wide range of high-quality, intelligent universal life insurance policies tailored to your unique position and financial objectives. Also, it’s crucial to discuss your particular situation with your agent.
Foresters Your Term
Your Term for Foresters With issue ages ranging from 18 to 80, Your Term level term life insurance offers 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30-year guaranteed level term life insurance. Always keep your unique security and investment strategy in mind while dealing with an agent!
Above all, when compared to other life insurance companies, this is typically the most affordable term plan for seniors over the age of 70, especially if in good health.
Here are a few quotes from Foresters Life Insurance and how they compare to their rivals.
The highlights of Foresters Your Term include the following:
- Competitively Rated – Regularly places in the top 5 when compared to the top 12 rivals.
- Expand Your Customer Base – $100k to $10MM in face amounts that are medically underwritten.
- Simple Application – Non-Medical Life Insurance Up To $400k
- Future Versatility: Renewable and convertible without demonstrating insurability
Accelerated Death Coverage, Common Carrier Accidental Death, and Family Health Benefit: More Value at No Extra Fee
Contact the Foresters Life Insurance customer service line for more details.
- Danny Ray, Foresters Licenced Agent, 855-380-3300, Ext.
- Call 1-800-828-1540 to reach an existing policyholder (member).
Foresters Advantage Plus II
Participating whole life insurance from Foresters Advantage Plus offers a permanent life insurance policy with guaranteed death benefit protection up to age 121. provides FOR LIFE guaranteed premiums and guaranteed cash value in addition!
Here are a few of the Advantage Plus Participating Whole Life Insurance’s Important Features.
- Non-Medical issue upt o $400k from ages 16-55
- Face amounts from $100k-$10mm
- Preferred and Substandard underwriting available
Coverage And Cash Values
- Guaranteed death benefit and cash values
- 10/20 year term riders for additional low cost coverage
- Potential for dividends for accelerated cash value growth
- Paid-Up Additions rider provides additional coverage
Value Added Riders at No Cost
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider
- Common Carrier AD Rider
- Family Health Benefit Rider
Foresters PlanRight Whole Life
The PlanRight Whole Life is Foresters’ last cost-related offering. PlanRight is a whole life insurance policy with a level, fixed premium that can cover final costs. This programme is ideal for people with fixed or reduced incomes who are between the ages of 50 and 85!
They provide three different forms of coverage:
- Level Benefit: No matter when death occurs, there will be a 100% payout of the level death benefit instantly.
- Gradated Benefit: If the policyholder dies within two years, the beneficiaries will only receive a small amount. A 100% payout is made in the event of death after the first two years.
- Modified Benefit – With a reduced death benefit, only the first two years’ worth of benefits will be paid out, but recipients will still get all previously paid premiums + 10%. A 100% payout is made in the event of death after the first two years.
The PlanRight Entire Life From Foresters has the following salient characteristics.
- Range of Face Amounts for Coverage: $2k to $35k
- Quick Approval: Medical Eligibility is Determined at Application
- Immediate approval with no medical examination
- For persons with health difficulties, personal health interviews
Foresters Smart UL
What about Guaranteed Issue and No Exam Coverage
There are numerous types of simplified issue life insurance available to foresters. For instance, this covers the no-exam and assured issue policies. Many consumers find the fact that these policies don’t call for a medical exam to be highly tempting.
Above all, especially those who believe they will have difficulty obtaining insurance due to pre-existing conditions. There isn’t a physical exam, but they could still ask for various kinds of health-related information. You’ll typically be accepted into these policies quite fast.
Also, it’s an excellent choice for those who need immediate permanent life insurance coverage. However be aware that these plans cost a lot more money.
Particularly for our older demographic, we regard Foresters as one of our go-to carriers. A+ is the grade we gave Foresters.
Can I Add Riders to my Policy ~ Customize Your Coverage with Foresters
Yes, your base coverage from Foresters does include up to three riders! No premium or additional charge!
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider ~ If the insured person is diagnosed with a terminal disease, the Accelerated Death Benefit Rider allows you to expedite a portion of your death benefit (critical or chronic).
- Common Carrier Accidental Death Benefit Rider ~The Common Carrier Accidental Death Benefit Rider offers an additional benefit in the event of a fatal accident while travelling on a “fare-paying” conveyance, such as a bus or aeroplane.
- Family Health Benefit Rider ~In the event of a natural disaster, such as a hurricane or earthquake, the Family Health Benefit Rider provides assistance in paying for medical costs, including ambulance transportation. Moreover, a fraternal benefit society that is authorised to provide services exists.
What if I already have a policy with Foresters, Am I paying too much? ~ Policy Review Time
Throughout time, life changes. Too frequently when we implement a policy. We disregard it. As your family expands, you purchase a home, or even as your kids get older. You might be overpaying for the insurance coverage you initially bought. In reality, you might be paying 20% more than necessary! That is a sizable sum of money that should go back in your pocket. These are just a few of the explanations why you might want to give Danny Ray at PinnacleQuote Life Insurance Experts a call.
Grounds for reviewing policy:
Review of the Foresters Life Insurance policy
- new house
- Health alterations Financial situation
- new house
- recent marriage or divorce
- new child
- Change the number of your dependents by one or more.
- Modification of the term/whole or vice versa
During your insurance review, your agent will ask you several questions. like as
- Questions about lifestyle and health
- The type of policy you already hold
- the scope of its coverage
- Information that is useful Do you have riders?
- medical background
The aim of PinnacleQuote’s policy reviews is…
Your representative will provide you options based on the information you provide. Indeed, PinnacleQuote’s objective is to provide you with the knowledge and resources necessary to make the best choice. In addition, we guide you through the entire procedure. We are here to save you money. Not you, Sold!
Where can I get the Best Quote for my Life Insurance
You’ll spend less time, effort, and money working with PinnacleQuote. We make this promise!
Who is PinnacleQuote’s Danny Ray?
The owner and agent of PinnacleQuote Life Insurance Experts is my name is Danny. I want to help you save money! Money is earned via hard labour. Never spend too much for life insurance. I guarantee that!
with more than 25 years in this field. I’ve written almost 20,000 individual policies, but this is still my passion!
Please allow me to demonstrate my degree of commitment to my work. I’ll provide you with the resources you need to help you decide what’s best for you and your family.
I’m accessible every day of the week. Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. I’m open every day of the week till midnight for my clients on the West Coast! Midnight, that’s right! By appointment on Saturday and Sunday.
In fact, I’ll adjust my schedule to fit yours. You can call my assistant, Lisamarie, and schedule an appointment for the most convenient time and day. I will bring it about!
The email address of Lisamarie is email@example.com. It can be reached at (855) 380-3300. She is amazing. You are in very capable hands with her! Call her right away.
The final way to tell your family, “I love you,” is through life insurance.
Insurance from Foresters
Contact us at PinnacleQuote (855) 380-3300 at any time.
Over 150 years have passed since Foresters first opened for business. They provide annuity and insurance products, but they also have other investments you can use to fund your retirement or reduce your tax burden. Contact Foresters Financial Group right away if you’re interested in any of the services they provide! Find out how much less expensive life insurance may be than what you are presently paying for by requesting a quotation online right away. You won’t be sorry!