We are adding to our teams in Illinois and Indiana. You must be career and team oriented, possess a dedication to bettering yourself and a drive for success.
As a premier Final Expense & Mortgage Protection Agency we offer extensive support and training as well as qualified leads, incentive trips for contest winners, bonus programs, and more.
Do you have what it takes to succeed with us?
If so, please use this short form below to tell us about yourself.
- Communication skills including conflict resolution and friendly manner
- Empathetic toward clients’ needs
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team orientated approach
- Ability to continuously learn
- High Energy
- Call potential clients to expand their customer base
- Interview prospective clients to get data about their financial resources and discuss existing coverage
- Explain the features of various policies
- Analyze clients’ current insurance policies and suggest additions or changes
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients
- Handle policy renewals
- Maintain electronic and paper records
- Help policyholders settle claims