We are adding to our teams nationally. You must be career and team oriented, possess a dedication to bettering yourself and a drive for success.
-As a premier Final Expense & Mortgage Protection Agency we offer extensive support and training as well as qualified leads, incentive trips for contest winners, and more.
Do You Have What It Takes To Succeed With Us?
- Communication skills including conflict resolution and friendly manner
- Empathetic toward clients’ needs
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team orientated approach
- Ability to continuously learn
- High Energy
- Call potential clients to expand their customer base
- Interview prospective clients to get data about their financial resources and discuss existing coverage
- Explain the features of various policies
- Analyze clients’ current insurance policies and suggest additions or changes
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients
- Handle policy renewals
- Maintain electronic and paper records
- Help policyholders settle claims
- Organizes and leads regular pre-planned/pre-scheduled meetings with the client.
- Understands key business issues facing the client, and brings viable solutions to the client to address those needs Creates and executes meaningful long-term strategic benefit plans:
- Acts intentionally to retain clients and succeeds Strategically plans and executes plan renewals, staying in regular communication with the client and updating them on various emerging trends and solutions for their financial needs Anticipates concerns developing from the renewal process;
- Proactively checks and verifies all information (new rates, plan enrollments and changes, PD Receipts, etc.);
- Serves client as an educator or speaker on benefit topics to assist employees being as effective as possible Uses tools and systems (e.g. E APP, MS Word, Excel, etc.) to enhance the job.
- Adds value to our clients through presentation of strategic solutions for their benefit program.
Immediately addresses and solves problems generated through the renewal process.
- Encourages client to be innovative; alerts client to potential issues (legislative and compliance information).
- Updates systems and keeps client files and work area organized and clean.
- Communicates thoroughly and clearly with all team members concerning client issues, renewals, and proactive work.
- Positively influences the team members; effectively to mediates concerns, offer encouragement and praise, and build good working relationships.
- Promotes and offers ideas for improvement.
- Attends training opportunities, reads and shares industry knowledge, regularly participates in coursework to either earn or maintain professional designations.
- Assesses the nature of a problem quickly, understand thoroughly the expectations of the client, and consistently meets those expectations through viable solutions
Skills / Abilities Required:
- Sales / Customer Service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (listens, speaks, and writes well); able to interact effectively with people of various responsibility and authority (employees, key contacts, executives, etc.)
- Able to manage a multitude of details (including paperwork); stays proactive while juggling these issues.
- Possess a natural inclination to reach out, build relationships, and uncover issues Very comfortable with typical business technology including.
- Voice mail
- Word processing
- Spreadsheets, and presentation software
- Personal Skills
- Project Management
- Able to prioritize effectively
Physical Requirements / Miscellaneous:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable vehicle
- Some light to moderate lifting and moving of enrollment supplies / materials.
- Some travel might be involved, including overnight.
*This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive, but to provide a general scope of the person and the position outlining the primary responsibilities, reporting structure, and knowledge strengths abilities required to succeed. 1099 position It is not a contract or guarantee of being hired.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $50,497.00 to $111,371.00 /year 1099