It’s simple to forget that your life is in danger every day while you’re feeling good. The danger of dying, however, increases when you have a chronic sickness or a serious condition. Even if you are able to obtain coverage through your place of employment, it could not provide your family with adequate security.
Before choosing a life insurance policy, you should consider all of your options and consider the cost of caregiving and burial costs without coverage or with only a limited amount of coverage.
The blog post goes on to discuss six common gastrointestinal problems, their effects on life insurance premiums, and what efforts people with these conditions can take to financially protect themselves from higher premiums brought on by pre-existing conditions.
Gastrointestinal Disease And Life Insurance
It can be difficult to apply for life insurance when you have underlying medical issues. Your life insurance prices will vary depending on your life insurance type and gastrointestinal (GI) health concerns.
DO NOT FRET IN THE LIGHT OF THIS!
Can I Get Life Insurance With A Gastrointestinal Disease
How will GI issues impact life insurance, then?
The way life insurance companies see each individual varies.
They will also evaluate your overall health, your physical, and your doctor’s notes.
They’ll want to look into your medical background. They will examine the disorder of your digestive system you have.
Likewise, how long you have experienced this condition and how it is being kept up. Are there any further pre-existing conditions, too?
What Are The Most Common Signs/Symptoms Of Gastrointestinal Disease Disorders
In the modern world, gastrointestinal illness issues are on the rise.
For some carriers, these conditions carry a substantial danger. People may experience gastrointestinal diseases of many different varieties.
Life Insurance and GI conditions
The most typical are as follows:
- IBS-D/IBS-C ~ IBS-C is characterised by constipation and stomach pain, or IBS-D. IBS-D causes intermittent diarrhoea and abdominal pain. If you have IBS-D, be close to a restroom because you will urinate frequently.
- Celiac Disease~ The small intestine is attacked by celiac disease. Some foods that contain gliadin are intolerable to those who have celiac disease (a gluten protein.) Several grains, including wheat, barley, rye, and others, contain gliadin.
- Crohns Disease ~ Crohn’s disease Abdominal discomfort and cramps are symptoms of Crohn’s disease. a long-term inflammatory bowel condition that harms the digestive tract’s lining.
- Ulcerative Colitis ~ Your colon or big intestine is attacked by ulcerative colitis. digestive tract ulcers are brought on by this. It may result in problems that are fatal. (Considering this, one might pay a greater premium based on severity.)
- Diverticulitis~ Diverticulitis is an infection of the small pouches known as diverticula. The intestines’ walls are affected by this benign disorder.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Lower esophageal sphincter is impacted by the gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) (LES). the muscle that connects the stomach and oesophagus. Heartburn generally affects a lot of people. For instance, expectant mothers. It’s crucial to understand that changing food habits can alleviate this.
Common Questions Gastrointestinal Disease And Underwriters
- What kind of medical condition are you now experiencing?
- When was your digestive disorder initially identified?
- Could your ailment lead to other health problems like high blood pressure, colon cancer, or perhaps a heart attack?
- Does the family have a history?
- Is your gastrointestinal disorder inherited?
- Do you receive continuing care?
- What drugs are you currently taking?
- Have you previously had your life insurance application denied because of a GI disorder or other issues?
What Is The Best Life Insurance Company For Gastrointestinal Disease Problems
The good news is that your impartial agent will help you! In light of this, it is crucial to provide accurate and truthful responses to all queries. Your agent actually works for YOU. not your insurance provider.
Your agent will also ask you what you are looking for in the death benefit amount in order to obtain you the finest life insurance quotes for gastrointestinal disease disorders. Are you looking for term life insurance? A disability policy can be of interest to you.
With Crohn’s disease, AIG Life Insurance Company (American General) is fantastic.
In contrast, skipping a physical examination might be an option for Gastrointestinal problems as well. In actuality, there aren’t many inquiries about your health.
Another thing to think about is a Guaranteed Issue Policy.
In fact, you want to think about purchasing a disability policy if you suffer from any of the gastrointestinal conditions mentioned above. Contact us now!
Go here for more details about gastrointestinal illnesses and related GI problems.
There’s no reason to panic if you’re applying for life insurance and have a Gastrointestinal disease. The good news is that certain kinds of life insurance policies will be more understanding of your pre-existing problems than others. Depending on the type of gastrointestinal ailment you have, you might not be penalised by whole life plans or term life insurance with the lowest death benefits, for instance. Give us a call at (855) 380-3300 if these low coverage alternatives don’t work for you, and we’ll seek quotes from more insurers who might accept your application despite any preexisting illnesses like Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. Always happy to assist!